Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Don't Quit

The year of 2011 have come upon me so fast that I've hardly had time to accomplish goals established in 2010.
The goal of enrolling in college this year has been met with every obstacle (money, schedule, etc.) imaginable, but I refuse to quit or surrender my thought-life towards negativism.
I've adopted the attitude of a man named Paul in the Holy Bible who were troubled on every side, yet not distressed; perplexed, but not in despair.
As a child of God through Jesus Christ, I trust my Lord that I shall accomplish my purpose before departing this life as I know it.
My purpose is to touch the young people who's headed on a path of destruction; to encourage the one who's already incarcerated to get in touch with themselves and make better choices; and to encourage the families whom are struggling with members that's on drugs or making unwise decisions.
To all the above (young people, prisoners, parents), I say " continue to strive for the positive goals set before you. Don't commit One Thoughtless Act."

No comments:

Post a Comment