Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Only Answer

Most individuals often asks their purpose for existing on earth, I say: seek out the answer

Most people lose hope, I say: find the answer

Most people make mistakes and feel that they can't recover, I say: find out how to overcome

The youth movement today have parents shaking their heads and asking "why", I say: there is an answer

Former prisoners continue to become " reprocessed" prisoners at an alarming rate and the questions are asked, "why", I say: there is an answer

Women are calling themselves unmentionable words and they have others wondering " why", I say: there is answer

I  asked those same questions for many years, so I started a journey to find out the answers to "why"

Much to my surprise and delight, I found that there is no greater discovery beyond The Only Answer to every problem:

The studying, proper teaching, and application of The Holy Bible.

Now that you have the ANSWER to all of life's questions, start your journey immediately !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment